Certification in Change Management
Become a subject matter expert in Organization Change! The Change Management Certification Training Program gives students hands-on experience applying change management strategies, tools and processes to real business situations. Our partners have been integrating change management strategy and tactics into projects for over 20 years. This class exposes you to the lessons they’ve learned - get the real scoop on how this all works in the trenches.
The Change Guides Change Management Certification Program has been approved as an ACMP
Get 200$ off of your CCMP application after attending our Certification! CCMP Application
How do I become Certified in Change Management?
There are three steps to becoming certified by Change Guides:
- Candidates must complete the three day on-site training program conducted by a Change Guides partner or staff consultant.
- Participants must score 90% on the electronic Change Guides Certification examination. The test is open book and note. If a score of 90% is not achieved on the first try, the test may be taken again.
- Participants must submit three change management tools for review within 90 days.
After completing all three steps, participants will receive their Change Management Certificate. Review the full 3 day agenda for the Change Management Certification here. The standard cost of the 3 day Certification Course is $2,495. Discounts are available. Our early registration cost (registering more than 30 days prior to the class start date) is $1,995. Click here to REGISTER.
What is the Content?
What does it mean to be a Certified Change Management Professional?
Participants in the program will understand the dynamics of organizational change and are prepared to plan and execute a comprehensive change management strategy.
Who are the course Instructors?
With over 20 years of change management experience and having worked with over a hundred project teams, your course instructors provide practical knowledge, real-life best practices and insight tailored to your specific situation. Click to learn more about your instructors and review their qualifications.
Tuition is $2,495 ($1,995 - early registration cost) and includes:
- Instruction, case studies, hands-on exercises and discussion of Change Management facilitated by one of our certified trainers
- Upon completion of a test and tools submission you receive a Change Management Certification Certificate
- Copy of The Change Management Pocket Guide and The Eight Constants of Change - available to be signed by the authors
- Single User license for the Change Management Pocket Guide electronic toolkit (Excel and Word)
- Helpful change management white papers written by the partners
- 60 minutes of one-on-one coaching from the facilitator for 30 days following the program
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Click here to REGISTER.
Our Cancellation Policy:
Full refunds for cancellations up to 30 days prior to the event. 30-8 days before the event, 50% refund will be made. No refunds will be made 7 days or less from the event. Transfer to another event can be made upon request.